Arkansas Housemover $5,000 Bond

We write $5,000 Housemover Bonds in the state of Arkansas.

Buy Bond Now

General Information

Arkansas Housemover Bonds are required by the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. The required bond amount is $5,000.00.

This bond is for damages which may result from the movement of all houses in excess of twenty feet (20’) in width, shall be filed with the Permit Section before permits can be issued for movement of houses in excess of twenty feet (20’) in width, unless otherwise specified by the Permit Section. Please see Additional information on the Movement of Houses can be found here.

No underwriting or credit check required!
Just complete the information below, pay by credit card, and your bond will be issued in minutes.

Additional information about this corporate surety bond requirement is as follows:
Obligee - Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department
Bond Amount - $5,000.00
Bond Premium - $100.00

Purchase Now

Enter EXACTLY as it should appear on the bond.

Additional Information

Available shipping options are shown below. After clicking Order Review you will have the option to review your order as well as select your payment method and you're done!

Shipping Options

Bond will ship to business address above unless otherwise indicated.